Common faults of double glass reactor
Release date: 2019-01-11 14:17:57 Visits: 840
1. Vacuum hose is aging: Please replace the vacuum hose. When using the Great Wall Instruments glass reactor, turn on the power switch, the indicator light is off: the external power supply is not connected or the contact is poor, please have a professional electrician check the power supply and socket;
2. The power indicator is on but not rotating: the rotating shaft is rusted, stop using it, and contact the supplier. The motor and electrical box are faulty. The seven-pin plug is not connected. Reconnect the seven-pin plug.
3. There is a vacuum, but it cannot be pumped: the seal ring is worn, and the vacuum switch is leaking. Please replace the seal ring and the switch; sometimes there is no vacuum: the dirt on the steel shaft is loose.
4. The vacuum suddenly disappears: the glass has cracks, the switch is damaged, check the glass parts, and replace the switch;
5. Short circuit of the fuse: Set the power switch to the OFF position, and then replace the fuse.
Previous article: Hydrogenation reactors are widely used
Next article: How to achieve a precise thermostat for glass reactors
0510-85600555 Fax 0510-85600555
firstname.lastname@example.org Enterprise email email@example.com
无锡惠山经济开发区堰新东路9号 Address No. 9 Yanxin East Road, Huishan Economic Development Zone, Wuxi