Causes of decomposition and blasting of stainless steel reactor
Release date: 2019-01-14 14:13:51 Visits: 841
What methods should be taken after this happens in the reactor, and the problems that should be noticed when the reactor is decomposed and blasted:
1. Mechanical impurities are brought into the reaction kettle, which results in local frictional heating and decomposition of the reaction kettle.
Treatment method: Pay attention not to drop mechanical impurities during maintenance.
2. The bearing components wear and heat, and the temperature rise after overheating causes the reactor to decompose and blast.
Treatment method: Strictly check the quality of spare parts and improve the quality of maintenance.
3. The local overheating caused by the friction between the paddle of the agitator blade and the wall of the kettle caused the stainless steel reactor to decompose and blast.
Treatment method: improve the quality of maintenance and spare parts.
4. The catalyst system instrument self-control or catalyst pump operation failure causes the reactor to decompose and explode.
Treatment method: Maintain and debug the instrument to achieve accuracy and sensitivity.
5. Excessive amount of catalyst or too fast feed rate, and instant temperature rise too fast will cause decomposition and blasting.
Treatment method: Strictly control the amount of catalyst, the feeding should be uniform.
6. Increasing the oxygen content of the gas in the process system causes the reactor to decompose and blast. Usually should be no more than 1ppm
Treatment method: strictly control the oxygen content in the process system.
Previous article: Defects of the stainless steel reactor in the manufacturing process
Next article: No
0510-85600555 Fax 0510-85600555
email@example.com Enterprise email firstname.lastname@example.org
无锡惠山经济开发区堰新东路9号 Address No. 9 Yanxin East Road, Huishan Economic Development Zone, Wuxi