Defects of the stainless steel reactor in the manufacturing process
Date: 2019-01-14 14:14:22 Visits: 880
(2) Improper gear reducer configuration. In the case of high shaft seal requirements, if a mechanical seal is used, a reducer with a small shaft swing should be selected, and some manufacturers will use a relatively low-cost turbo reducer. At this time, the mechanical seal fails because the working conditions cannot be guaranteed. When the pressure in the kettle is under pressure, the shaft seal leaks even more. If the kettle is flammable, explosive, poisonous, corrosive medium, its harm can be imagined.
(3) In order to ensure the stability of the transmission device, the base on the kettle lid should be a platform, which is often simplified into a three-point support because of its thin structure and poor rigidity. In addition to being used on a low-speed kettle as a last resort, the commonly used reaction kettle is prone to shake the stirring shaft, deceleration frame and motor. As a result, the shaft seal fails, material leaks, and the wear of the moving parts of the equipment increases.
(4) Thinning the steel plate of the kettle body or heat transfer jacket, especially the expensive stainless steel plate, is extremely dangerous. The performance of the compressive strength and rigidity of the kettle body can be reduced, which can cause a vicious accident of equipment explosion.
(5) The reducer frame is too short, and there is no room for adjusting the mechanical seal and the test wheel. When replacing the mechanical seal wearing parts, the reducer and motor must be disassembled, which is very inconvenient. When the reduction gear is long enough, it is only necessary to disassemble the test wheel, and nothing else is required. Although the short rack saves a little manufacturing cost for the manufacturer or user, in the future, the labor time consumed by the user to repair the equipment will usually greatly exceed the small savings. At least for the user, it is not cost-effective to calculate the general ledger or long-term account.
(6) For material saving, the head does not press straight edges, the rigidity of the head decreases, and the equipment capacity decreases.
(7) There is no locating bearing in the middle of the reducer frame. The swing of the stirring shaft is too large, causing the shaft seal to fail.
(8) The flange material is thinned and deformed when the rated load is not reached, causing the flange surface seal to fail. Even the sudden failure of high-pressure non-hazardous media at high temperatures will have serious consequences, and even more harmful media.
(9) The bottom bearing and the reducer frame are on different shafts, or the mixing shaft and the reducer output shaft are on different shafts, causing the mixing shaft to vibrate and oscillate. The bottom bearing has reduced life due to wear and shaft seal failure.
(10) The inner wall of the reactor and the inner parts of the reactor are not polished, the inner wall of the kettle is rough, and it is easy to rust and scale. It is difficult to clean the product at the initial stage or when replacing the product.
(11) In order to ensure the strength of the equipment, anti-corrosion performance and cleanliness in the kettle, the cylinder and flange should be welded on both sides inside and outside, which is often simplified to single-sided welding on the outside. After the inner side is less welded, it is not easy for the user to see on the appearance, but the reliability of the equipment is reduced. The unwelded inner side will form a gap. The material in the kettle is easy to infiltrate and difficult to clean. Deeply corrode equipment, which may contaminate the product after falling off.
Previous Article: Operating Procedures of Stainless Steel Reactor
0510-85600555 Fax 0510-85600555
firstname.lastname@example.org Enterprise email email@example.com
无锡惠山经济开发区堰新东路9号 Address No. 9 Yanxin East Road, Huishan Economic Development Zone, Wuxi